frugan recipes
05.11.2007, 01:11
frugan recipes
Dear fruitlover, you are welcome to share with us our fruitarian experiences. May be you will be inspired.
Plates filled with fresh fruit attract fruitarians.

(Raw) or cooked plants with green leafs, roots, or little sprouts, in the meals, is a (raw) vegan meal, that won't suit as a less violent fruitarian diet.

My personal recepies do not contain any substances, that may cause a fruitarian or karmic conflict, because i use only the ripe fruits of the season.

Fruitful regards, ons@

Actual fruitarian news:

Strict raw vegans are not 100% fruitarians, because they eat sprouts, roots, leafs in any state.

Fruitarians are called fruitarians because they eat only ripe fruits.
Fruitarians use seldom falling leafs and natural yearly dying herbs with their seeds, such as fennel seeds o.a. to keep health-balance.
Raw vegans are using growing leafs, roots in any growing state, fruitarians wait until the fruits are ripe.

Raw vegans are systematicly sprouting seeds to eat them alive. Ethical based Fruitarians do not want to eat killed plants.

Fruitarians only eat ripe fruits. A fruit in the biological sence came from a flower.

Some fruitarians eat also ripe mushrooms, because those are fruits of the ground.
Mushrooms get spreaded out by picking them.

The mushrooms we can see are the fruits of the mushrooms that are living in the ground, or organic-fibers, as trees, straw.. ect.

Fruitarian starters are mostly used to vegan cooking:
You may check http://www.frugan.de
Frugan is also fruitarian and it integrates specialy the fruitarian vegans who want to be less violent, as a lot of vegans cook for pleasure.

Sorry that it is not translated into english yet.

Good luck with lots of delicious ripe fruits, then you can forget about cooking ons@

ons@
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18.08.2009, 16:41
RE: fruitarian recepies
Thank you Rudolf - yes these links are helpful. I think to be fruitarian means just that, fruit - eater. It means 100% fruits.

It should be natural - not cooked/dried because that changes the biological structure of the fruit which make it "refined fruit". I would not include that into the definition of fruitarianism. But logically it is still fruit I guess. It is just altered fruits.

Jules♥
03.01.2010, 15:03
(18.08.2009 16:41)julie.groenewald Wrote:  Thank you Rudolf - yes these links are helpful. I think to be fruitarian means just that, fruit - eater. It means 100% fruits.

It should be natural - not cooked/dried because that changes the biological structure of the fruit which make it "refined fruit". I would not include that into the definition of fruitarianism. But logically it is still fruit I guess. It is just altered fruits.

Dear Julie, i agree with you that it is the highest feeling to be a pure raw fruitarian.

Also I tolerate the frugan diet, as is also 100% fruitarian.
Frugan alimentation contains only 100% fruits, nuts and grains.

The frugan diet is even more fruitarian and less violent as the raw vegan or vegan diet sometime tries to pretend.

Fruitarian herbal Karma collectors , who still live on leafes, sprouts roots, or flowers for serveral reasons as health - medical - or even food-adictions do not complish with the fruitarian diet.

Some dudes disagree with the ethical fruitarian basement and i wont forget, that there are different types of fruitarians on our Earth who try their best:

1. There are fruitarians who only can tolerate raw fruits and cooked grains or nuts, as they wont tolerate the climate-changing import of tropical fruits..

2. We find also fruitarians who do have food allergies, who only tolerate specific raw fruits ,specific nuts, or grains.

Some cannot stand various raw fruits for example some sorts of cucumber, or Aubergine, (verengena) or -beans..

3. Others cannot tolerate grains at all - because they have gluten or nut allergies. (bird-food-symtoms)

3. Some fruitarians just start with fruitariansim and find it too difficult to life on seasonal raw fruits only, may be because the live in the Sibirian Taiga or in Tibet.. may be they have not even enough fresh fruit variety aviable.

4. Some fruitarians have to live on a frugan diet, because they have to compensate their constitution- vata-type persons, as they cannot tolertae raw fruits.. f.e. Tomato - or citric allergies.

5. Some fruitarians do want to be 100% fruitarians, without harming flowers, leafs, roots, who cannot make it raw yet for that reason they stick to a frugan diet, instead of killing flowers, sprouts, leafs or roots.

6. Other fruitarians live under unsocial conditions with manipulated badly polluted or infected pre-rotten industrial fruits, because they cannot even buy clean pure fruits, without getting toxified by it. For that reason they try to desinfect the fruits by cooking it before eating, to get less ill and be still less violant.

7. Not every fruitarian is blessed to live in fruitarian paradise in Australia, or in the tropical zones as many rich-kids do, who may buy everything they want, eating fresh Durian and Sapote even in Alaska..

There are several reasons for me to tolerate a frugan diet, as you could read.

Nearly everybody who starts fruitariansim will experience it how easy or how hard it can be to live in Paradise.
03.01.2010, 17:32
Thank you Rudolf Wink I find it very interesting. For me, my body craves grapes all of the time, and optimally I love orange juice fasting. When I have these fruits, I am as happy as can be!

I also agree with you that the frugan diet is still 100% fruitarian, and ultimately and optimally living it the Raw way is the best, if you were having the best conditions at hand like having ripe fruits freely available. If you can manage, it is best to eat raw living foods.

I even believe that fruitarians may eat frugan diet in the winter to warm them up a little, but in winter you need extra nourishment, and cooking destroys the vitamins and enzymes which makes it not an optimal choice.

In life I found, keeping things simple and uncomplicated is best, but others influence us, our environment influences us and this makes simple things hard.

Lets fight for the simple things in life and be as happy as we can ;) i agree with you on raw fruits!

have a beautiful fruity day!

Jules♥
03.01.2010, 17:59
Dear Julie, i think also, to keep things simple is the best way of life.

Yesterday i drank the fresh orange juice of 21 oranges.

ons@