Raw Chocolate Cake & Chocolate Lemon Boats:Father's Day -1/2
20.08.2011, 20:27
Raw Chocolate Cake & Chocolate Lemon Boats:Father's Day -1/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GgtKTkNdM

Fruchtesser Fruitarian Wrote:What a positive surprise! I did not expect that this raw recipe is even ethical fruitarian raw food compatible - as it suits also to ethical fruitarians who still eat nuts and seeds apart from the mono fruit diet. Congratulations!

M G. R: Wrote:It is not for fruitarians.... it is for raw vegans Tongue
Fruchtesser Fruitarian Wrote:May be it's both., as it copes with the vegan and the tradicional ethical fruitartian definitions. Main thing - it's less violent, as it has no flowers, leafs nor roots in it, only fruits, nuts and some seeds - no matter how you wanna call it.. The main difference inbetween raw vegans and fruitarians is, that fruitarians live on fruits, nuts and seeds only and raw vegans include flowers, leafs and even roots. I know about that lifestyle wars & definition issues since years and it's not only confusing but also exhausting and splits society. May be it's not for that sub-group of fruitarians you had been introduced to, as there are also different fruitarian schools, what makes even more difficult to understand. Anyway- i had been adding the recipe also to our frugan section one minute ago. I apreciate that you are trying to set things straight. Love & fruits

ons@[Image: buk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply